"Okay. So today I kind of slept at 4, wait no, probably 5 in the morning. And then I woke up at 12ish because it was so late, but stayed in bed 'til around 1 to 1.30. Fun times.
Doesn't really feel like Christmas actually. It's just another day, only this time there is a plastic brown tree in the lounge, wasting electricity by lighting up these little lights on the branches. It's not your typical Christmas tree, actually. Looks more like some tree in the middle of a winter storm. But that's why we got it all those years ago. Because it looks different and it's pretty. Oh, and because it's so much easier to set up. :D"
And now ONWARDS and yes it is 2010 now.
Anyway, it has been a while since I've lasted updated - since Christmas in fact - and now I'll upload some of the photos now...
OH AND OH MY GOD I WOKE UP AT 4.25 TODAY HOLY CRAP because my brother wasn't there to wake me up ... and so I thought: 'OHO today I woke up at 1 something and now I will have plenty of time on the computer. I'm so good I woke up at 1 something..' BUT ALAS that did not happen.
Anyway:
taking photos in the car to show off mums chanel earrings OHO
my silver ring
Us all in Jammy's room... and just what is he doing? >:D
Tiff doing some random kung fu move
Damien playing his DS...
...And now laughing at the vomit.
Oh would you look at that pile of crap. ;)
Craziness building up...
roflrofl
viv: *stareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
damien: *giggles like crazy under the bean bag*
I LOVE this picture. Funnyyyyyyyyyy. :D Jammy and Ash, sitting side by side, so similar like the brother and sister they are... ;)
I'm thinking I will upload the rest on facebook... there's too much so yeah.
Here's a few more of me getting my $30 Borders voucher:
Just realised I had these posted backwards... woops. ;)
YES PRISCILLA CHEUNG got the exact same thing as me ahahahahahha
My pretty $15 ring from Forever New :D
Okay that's enough for now and I'll do more the next day... or something. ;)
Seriously I feel too lazy. Oh, dinner. Yum.
Byebye. :D
COMMENT.
No comments:
Post a Comment