woops, kind of missed.
Just starting it off with these random photo whoring Christmas ball pictures.
And now another cam whoring picture of myself trying on my new glasses that I'll be getting soon... and yes, those are very fob-looking glasses. Don't I look super asian now? :D
And yes I'm aware that an old woman was staring in my direction like I was some sad girl that she was disappointed in.
Oh, and blame the real bad quality on how I can't upload photos from my phone to the computer because I don't have a cord that connects the two. So what I had to do was take a photo with my camera of the photo on my phone. Yep. That's why it has this Back thing in the corner.
Okay!
So today I kind of slept at 4, wait no, probably 5 in the morning. And then I woke up at 12ish because it was so late, but stayed in bed 'til around 1 to 1.30. Fun times.
Doesn't really feel like Christmas actually. It's just another day, only this time there is a plastic brown tree in the lounge, wasting electricity by lighting up these little lights on the branches. It's not your typical Christmas tree, actually. Looks more like some tree in the middle of a winter storm. But that's why we got it all those years ago. Because it looks different and it's pretty. Oh, and because it's so much easier to set up. :D
I'm supposed to be washing dishes right now but I can't be bothered.
I took photos of the tree:
See, this is the lazy tree. It still takes effort to set up, but it doesn't make as much mess.
I had a dream last night. It was weird. I was at some Chinese restaurant, with some family friends or relatives, but I didn't know them. Greeted them. Hi Aunty, Hi Uncle. You know. And then this chick is like "Oh, you've gotten prettier than the last time I saw you!"
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm your sister!" she said, sounding shocked.
I was like what the hell. I have no other sister than Becky, so I told her so.
"So you mean no one's told you about me?" she was like.
"Yep."
Well. That was weird.
And then my phone rang while we were eating and it was Wilkins. Apparently he saw my Christmas text, and was somewhere overseas. But he was asking me about something else. "Have you seen my sister?!" he was asking frantically. "We can't get in touch with her! I think she could be with her boyfriend!"
Okay, in reality I don't know her - I've only seen her once at the park. She went to Booroondara Primary (I don't even know how to spell it). And I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a boyfriend.
But in my dream world, I took this all in stride, and was like: "Wilkins. Dude, it's the holidays. I haven't seen her, you know."
He was like "...Oh. Right. Lost track of time. Okay, see you then."
Yep.
And then the dream kind of changed and people were like in this massive green field, and there were all these random houses and stuff. Apparently we were supposed to go in and decorate them or something. I chose this nice house because it was like some mansion and it was hotness or something.
BUT THEN we all saw this MASSIVE PINK CASTLE THING and it was like OH MY GOD I WANT THAT. So everyone like runs towards it, and inside it's like one of those places where you have kid parties and it's like got all these obstacle courses and stuff... I don't know what they're called. And it was like we had to run around and try and get out and whoever got out first won or something...
And after a while i went down the slide as super fast as I could and I won but then we did it again... I don't know it was confusing.
Yeah. Dreams.
Anyway, Christmas.
Today, my dad is working. But for some absurd reason, the shop is actually busy for once, so Mum had to go too. :S
Well. Just uploaded some Christmas photos I took just then. I haven't even opened my presents yet, but I know what I got. Picked them out with Mum: $20 Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol and a $25 Wii Fit Plus.
FUNNY. If you look closely, it's addressed to me in my Chink name, but Mum obviously couldn't by bothered writing my full name or that character again, so she put a 2 next to it, so it's like squared. HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA funny mum.
Oh, and my neighbour gave me $20. What a nice lady. Here is us at our so called 'Christmas' dinner at Korean restauraunt Yami Yami:
And so Becky made lunch for us. Pasta with sausages and some nuts and salad. Yeah. Her friend Leo came over too. They're doing stuff to the Wii right now. And the dishes are still sitting there in the sink mocking me... gar.
It was Tiff's birthday yesterday.
That's Tiff. Lol yes.
Oh, and here's darling Vivienne Sootoo's nails. Apparently, they're really "easy to do". Her words, not mine.
She saw some picture of it somewhere else, and did it herself, only she did it a bit differently. Yes.
I told her to start a nail blog for herself, but she's too freaking lazy. So it's more like I'm doing it for her. Geez. Is it jeez or geez? Whatever.
Anyway, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA I feel great for corrupting another young mind. When you're totally obsessed with something, you want everyone else to know about it, so naturally, I got Timmy into Code Geass.
Apparently, he was so into it he'd just go and talk to Tiff about it for ages and she would have no idea what he was babbling about.
OH but he is NOTHING compared to me and Viv when we discussed it. It was funny shit. I mean, how can he not notice that total nerdy bitch Nina masturbating over that pink Princess Euphemia? Seriously. I laughed so hard when I saw that bit.
Tim is obviously the dude on the left. Pretty Tiff in the middle and Priss being her usual self.
Yes, that is just one of the many photos that were taken when we sing Happy Birthday. Every birthday party, we have this tradition where:
1. All the cousins go over and stand behind the cake with the birthday person in front of the cake in front of everyone
2. We all sing Happy Birthday while the aunts/uncles and stuff take photos of us
3. Birthday boy/girl blows candles out.
4. We kinda all sing Happy Birthday again for ages.
5. Then we just get the birthday's kid's family with them. Usually, we just have the kids together, and then the whole family with the parents.
6. Then we get the birthday kid alone and take photos of him/her smiling with the cake.
8. And then when it's over, birthday kid is happy and thinking "omg finaaaaaaally"
9. And then we eat.
Yes that is what we do. It's practically preparation for being a celebrity. Good practice to deal with flashing lights from the paparazzi.
Here's the cake by the way:
The green blobs are supposedly 'clouds'. But they smelled gross because they were watermelon flavoured. Watermelon flavoured crap is gross. Real watermelon is pretty nice, but all watermelon flavoured lollies, drinks, etc is absolutely disgusting.
I took the purple butterfly. Was it okay for me to? D: If you want it back Tiff I'll give it back. LOL
Ah. Avatar was amazing. Seriously. I know that was a kind of sudden change of topic, but it is so good. I downloaded the Avatar soundtrack. Yep.
But I still love Michael Buble's songs. Listening to them right now. I'm your man. I love the line when it goes "like a dog in heat". :D Fun stuff.
Oh yeah, something funny. Yesterday (Christmas Eve), Peter, Paul and their mum came to give us a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine for Christmas. Thing is, I was in bed. I was wondering who would be ringing the bell at this time, and just figured it was some randoms, so I left Chris to answer. But he didn't. He couldn't hear it because he was being a little dweeb listening to crap. So i hurried downstairs (yes, with bad breath, PJs and plates in my mouth), had a quick look, and changed clothes to see them.
We were planning to go give them their presents that day too, but I hadn't even written the card yet. Yeah.
But the thing is, later Mum sees it and she gets all suspicious because it looks really similar to the box of chocolates we were going to give them. So we open it up... and it's the same thing.
Yep. So we gave them another box of chocolates instead, plus some flowers. Lol.
Anyway, tonight we're going to the Doony's house for Christmas. Might update about it another day.
Merry Christmas! :)
UNDER
ReplyDeleteCOVER
PENIS
LOVER!
(8)