Thursday, December 17, 2009

melbourne weather

Melbourne weather is screwed up. Seriously.

Yesterday it was 39 degrees. Disgusting, I know. But I guess it wasn't so bad, since the air conditioner was on all day and I stayed inside (except for in the morning at an ungodly hour of 8.30 when I went to school to take my lock and some random crap home) sitting at the computer where it wasn't that bad.

And now today it rains. Lovely. Not that I'm complaining.

And it's been a very long time since I've updated, since I don't bother with this crap usually. I'm too lazy. But then Mei had to go ahead and remind me about it.

So here I am, sitting here like how I always do, with a zillion links open because I like it, and downloading episode 5 of Castle, The Ugly Truth and Little Britain USA.

Well, apparently tomorrow there's going to be a 'gathering' at Leigh Park. I don't even know where it is. However, Louis sent me a link and then I decided to print a Googlemap of my place to the park and it's pretty close. Course, I then find out that my dad will be home tomorrow, so that's great.

Oh my god, lagging so bad.

Anyway, today I cooked fried rice for the second time in my entire life. I'm afraid to say that my first attempt was better than my second, as the rice was really hard and not great. But it wasn't that bad.

Why am I even updating anyway? No one reads this LOL. Oh well.

Here's a picture to look at and feel drunk:


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment